Monday, July 9, 2012

Homeschool Classifieds

Friends, 
This mom from our cover school has had a great idea that I'm sharing with you. Think of it as a Craigslist for homeschooling families! Though school items are not the only things you can list, curriculum is certainly one option. Susan is willing to circulate an email of items for sale (anything!) to families interested in receiving this info. Read below for details and to contact her to be added. 


I am getting together a list of moms who are interested in having a homeschool classified in the Birmingham area. This list will have the email addresses of everyone who would like to participate. If you have anything you would like to sell: homeschool books, toys, etc., you can use this master list and send out your list of items that you would like to sell. Anyone interested can contact the seller directly through email and work out the details. If you are interested, please email me with your name and email address and I will add you to the list. My name is Susan and my email address is susan35226@gmail.com  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment